Saturday, January 29, 2011

Introduction

Auditory Awakenings 

Auditory Awakenings was created to serve as an information hub for anything relating to binaural and isochronic tones, as well as other topics of interest. I became interested in binaural beats a few years ago after learning about it through friends and various forums I visited. I was eager to learn more, but the amount of information available at the time was overwhelming to a newcomer such as myself.

Over the years, I have accumulated bits and pieces of knowledge pertaining to binaural and isochronic tones. I have learned a lot, however, there is always more to discover. I have created this blog to share my experiences, knowledge, and discoveries through binaural and isochronic tones. I hope that the information found in this blog will prove useful to those seeking answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment